STRAIGHT AND BODY TEXTURES MAINTANCE
-Condition hair at least once a week using a good quality sulfate-free product. Use moisture-rich products for the best results.
-Do not massage the hair.
-Apply a moisturizing conditioner and comb hair, starting with the ends working your way up.
-After washing, use a dime size amount of oil to lock the moisture in your hair.
-Do not use oil products excessively on your hair it will cause the hair to weigh down and become stiff.
CURLY TEXTURE MAINTANCE
- ALWAYS spray water on hair daily
- Use your finger or wide tooth comb to detangle when wet.
- Use a ALCOHOL-FREE curl mousse for a tamed look.
- While wet scrunch hair gently to enhance curls.
-Apply a moisture rich Conditioner and comb hair, starting with the ends working your way up to your roots. (Suggest Silicon Mix)
-Leave Conditioner in for at least 15 minutes or more.
-Do not massage the hair.
-Scrunch hair gently to enhance the curls.
-When damp, apply a dime size of an anti-frizz alcohol free hair serum for a more tamed look.
-Do not use oil products excessively on curly hair, it will cause matting.
-Do not brush or comb hair when dry, it will cause hair to frizz and may cause hair to tangle & break off.
LACE WIGS, LACE FRONTALS, LACE CLOSURES
It is very important that you know laces are to be done by a person with experience. Laces are delicate and easy to damage if you don't know what you are are doing or how to care for them. The hair is only attached to the lace by a knot. If you over process your knots, you will experience a serious case of shedding. If you are too rough on the lace by combing & brushing it will shed. Laces are not meant to last forever. Originally lace wigs, frontals & closures were for movies & performances. They have now transitioned into being an everyday wear for everyone. It's important you know and understand the lifespan of laces. Your bundles can be re-used 1-2 years with proper care & depending how often you wear them. You will be able to reuse your lace up to 5 times with proper care. Keep in mind that they will shed overtime.
-Brush or comb through to style daily to avoid matting.
-Apply an alcohol-free hair serum for shine as needed.
Our favorite brands:
Organix, Curls unleashed & Tresseme. (All moisture rich)
Silicon Mix (MAGIC IN A JAR)
NIGHT TIME ROUTINE
-Before going to bed, braid your hair into at least two loose large braid and wear a satin silk scarf or bonnet.
-After waking up, undo braid and comb using a wide tooth comb (or paddle brush) through beginning at the ends and working your way up to roots.
-Style as needed
-For bouncy waves, style with flexi-rods or pin curls at night for FLAWLESS heatless curls.
LACE WIG/FRONTAL/CLOSURE REMOVAL
1. Seek professional help for proper lace adhesive removal.
2. C-22 Solvent is the Original pioneer of all hair adhesive solvents. Works quickly to remove and clean up any hair adhesive solvent. Easy to shampoo out the C-22 from hair. Simply spray on lace/glue/adhesive and allow the adhesive to soak off.
- Availble on Amazon.com
3. Dip a small clean towel in isopropyl alcohol. Rub the soaked towel over any lace tape or glue bonds. Do not soak the entire wig in alcohol, because this could dry out or damage your wig. After 2-5 minutes, gently lift the tape or glue away with your fingers. If the wig/frontal/closure is resistant to come up in areas repeat the process. Do NOT rush. Take your time. If bald cap is stuck after lace removal, repeat same process to remove bald cap. Applying conditoner will also soften the cap and lace products. Seek professional help if you have issues.